Oh wow you're here, that's surprising but I have one(1) singular recipe that I know to be so damn easy and good.
Pasta & Veggies
- Some boiled Pasta
- Some Oil (I guess olive oil but honestly any alternative is good)
- Some Veggies (By Priority): Tomatoes, Carrots, Dem Greens.
- Cheese (The apex of this meal)
- You BETTER heat up that oil reall well, it could be:
On a wok
On a Pot
On a skillet
- Drrrop those veggies, they give that oil sauce flavour
that's right, I'm Canadian.
- After heating them up to consumable amounts (Brown-ish?), drop that pasta in and give it a good swirl for a good while
- The best part: add the cheese after the pasta's been darn mixed, great flavour.
- Enjoy if you can. If it's bad then it's ok bc you tried